Does my Startup company need an Explainer Video?
Animated Explainer Videos are very popular these days.
Does my Startup company need an Explainer Video as well, only because you have a Startup? If you have a look at the Startup company Explainer Videos on this website and are asking yourself if your startup needs an explainer Video, then consider this:
1. According to Forbes, 75% of Business executives watch videos on business related websites at least once a week.
2. Video has a 53 times greater chance of ranking on the first result page than its textual counterpart.
3. 500 tweets per per minute contain a video link.
4. 30 second in-stream mobile video ads have an 88.3% completion rate. (Rythm Insights)
5. 60% of visitors watch video before reading text on the same webpage.
6. 50% of mobile wireless network traffic is video, rising to 66% by 2016. (bytemobile)
7. 33% of all online activity is spent watching video.
8. 122% people do a video search for a new product or service they see online.
9. Watching online videos is now a mainstream activity.
10. 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner).
11. 78% of people watch videos online at least once a week.
12. 55% people watch video daily.
13. 96% of online shoppers watch online video. (Comscore 2010)
14. Viewers retain 58% more information while watching a video than reading.
15. Bounce off rate for visitors watching video is less.
16. 64% of website visitors who watched a video on your site are more likely to purchase than the visitors who did not.
Like this post? Get Visual Content Strategy: Inspiration, Case Studies, Best Practices in your Inbox
17. Videos are viral in nature and get more shares.
18. Video promotions are 6X more effective than print or direct mail campaigns.
19. 48% of mobile users watch videos on their smart phones.
20. A 2 minute video is enough to convince a person that your Startup is worth paying attention to.
21. Videos in Search results get 41% more clicks than text listings.
22. Did you know that after 72 hours of visiting a website, visitors remember 10% of text, 65% images and visuals and 90% of video.
23. 80% users who watch your complete Explainer video will click on other links to learn about your product or service.
24. 87% of online marketers use video content (Outbrain).
25. 72 hours of video are uploaded every minute on YouTube alone.
26. 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions. (ReelSEO)
27. By 2014, 90% of internet traffic will be video.
28. 188.7 million people in the US watched 46 billion online content videos in September 2013. The average American spent more than 20 hours watching online video. (Comscore 2013).
Based on the information gathered above, what do you think about this question – Should your Startup Company have an Explainer Video? If the answer is yes or maybe, then check out our contact form for a free quote today.
If you would like some more information about our work, here is a case study of one of our clients explainer video: Givvit Case Study