Seeking a Motion Graphics Designer?
We work closely with both clients and agencies / directors and are used to develop creative solutions for digital advertising and marketing videos. We have relevant experience in a multitude of different video and online projects (explainer videos, corporate presentations, introductions for films, advertisements, etc.) for a wide range of clients and agencies.
We use our advanced abilities and skills in producing your project and we possess the technical and software skills to produce animated videos that will appeal to a wide range of audiences. Since we have experience of taking on projects from start to finish, managing the entire creative process, we have good skills in directing and designing the visual style of videos.
We have a thirst for designing characters, doing 2D artist/animation work and we follow the latest trends and we’ve got a wide range of interests outside of animation that help us remain original. Our style of explainer videos and cartoon 2D animations are unique in a low-fi way and people really like our work.
– Design of visual style, creating storyboards, sample character designs
– Production of finished motion graphics videos with assets created in-house (while we are open to use assets provided by agency collaborators, including fonts, artwork, video, and 3D models if required by you).
– We can work closely while remotely with your creatives, artist, producers and project managers to deliver the completed work on time. We have a rare 100% delivery on time history on all projects.
Skills we have:
– Experience in CS6 and CC, with years of experience in After Effects (11 years), Photoshop (20 years), Illustrator (5 years).
– We have recently started learning Cinema 4D and have years of experience in Maya.
– Expert knowledge of Quicktime, Windows 7, Premiere Pro and advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D animation techniques.
– A huge interest in motion graphics and animation and an interest in 2D animation, illustration & typography.
Contact us if you have work you need help with via the Get Started form.