Terms and Conditions
The following standard Terms & Conditions apply to all products and services provided by Anders Sundstedt trading as Sundstedt Animation. If you would like alternative terms for your project, we are happy to discuss them.
Ownership of Copyright/Copyright Licence
- Any artwork, illustrations, animation and images designed by Anders Sundstedt will be copyrighted to Anders Sundstedt and will remain the property of Anders Sundstedt. Anders Sundstedt retains the ownership and intellectual property of all generated content unless there is written agreement prior to the commencement of work. Any footage and logos included in the animation will remain copyrighted to their respective owners.
- The client is granted a license to use the completed animation/video.
- Any design, drawing, animation or motion graphic created for the customer by Anders Sundstedt is licensed for use by the client on a one-time only basis and may not be modified, transformed, re-used or built upon in any way or form without the express written consent of Anders Sundstedt.
- Anders Sundstedt will not license the animation created specifically for a client for use by any other parties.
- Source Files: Charges for creative work do not cover the release of copyright design files including PSD, PNG, SVG or any other source files related to the project.
- Anders Sundstedt reserves the right to display and link to the Clients completed project as part of their portfolio, demonstration purposes and to write about the project on their website and other relevant places related to their animation services.
- The Client shall pay all invoices upon receipt. Interest at a rate of 8% per month is payable on any balance unpaid after 10 days of the date of invoice. Payment is to be made in 2 installments. A 50% deposit at the start of the project and the remaining 50% paid upon completion. Files are delivered when payment is received.
- If a commission is canceled before completion of the project, the deposit payment will be retained plus a percentage of the project work completed so far will be invoiced.
- We shall use our best endeavors to deliver the artwork to the Client by the agreed date and shall notify the Client of any anticipated delay at the first opportunity. Estimated project duration should be deemed to be from the date that funds are received by Anders Sundstedt for the initial payment or by date confirmed in writing by Anders Sundstedt. We shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damages arising from late delivery of the work.
Changes and revisions
- If the Client changes the brief and requires subsequent changes, additions or variations we may require additional consideration for such work and charge accordingly for additional working hours and possible expenses.
- Except where the artwork is based on reference material or visuals supplied by the Client or where otherwise agreed, Anders Sundstedt warrants that the artwork is original and does not infringe any existing copyright.
- The Client warrants that any necessary permissions have been obtained for the agreed use of material supplied by the Client and shall indemnify Anders Sundstedt against any and all claims and expenses including reasonable legal fees arising from Anders Sundstedt use of any materials provided by the Client or its customer.
- Anders Sundstedt cannot be held liable for loss or damage caused as a result of third party action or failure.
- The placement of an order for a video, design and/or any other services offered by Anders Sundstedt trading as Sundstedt Animation, by email, verbally or in writing, is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are freely available at www.sundstedt.se.
Anders Sundstedt trading as Sundstedt Animation is a Sole Trade / Freelancer in Scotland. The address is 3/2 8 Whimbrel Wynd, PA4 8TJ, Renfrew, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.