How it works in 6 simple steps:
The animated video production service has been designed to make it clear and simple for the client when you want an animated video created. Below is an explanation of the 6 stages:
- Starting the project: You explain the basic idea of the animation. This includes length, style, what kind of animation, where it’s to be used, budget and deadline. We can give you a free quote in under 24 hours, plus free consultation.
- We don’t know your business like you do, you know your product or idea the best. A free storyboard template can be downloaded here (right click and Save Link As…).
Simply add the narrative from your approved script. Prioritize your message, keep your content short, simple & easy to digest. Outline each scene as a simple sketch. We are happy to provide examples from other videos as reference to help you.
- Based on your basic storyboard/narrative we go ahead and figure out what the animation will look like and plan how it will be best animated:
- A voice over artist is recorded in a recording studio. We can recommend a voice over artist for hire or you provide the professional voice over. Then it’s time for us to design & illustrate all the artwork, including original characters, props and backgrounds for composition. From scratch.
- Animation: When all the design and artwork for the animation is completed, we start working on the animation, while you can just relax and take it easy as it’s all being taken care of. We animate each scene and time it to the voice over. The animation help you tell your story: You know what you want to communicate & we are here to help you do it. We can provide you with previews of completed scenes as they are finished:
- The final stage is sound and editing. This is the stage where we edit everything, help you find the perfect music, add any sound effects and the voice over. Once completed you can download the video in full quality, upload it to a website, YouTube or Vimeo in beautiful, full 1080p HD resolution. We can provide you with embedding code to have it embedded anywhere you want, for example Facebook & LinkedIn! For many examples of our animated videos please visit our samples page.